To keep you and our team safe, LEAPiA is exercising precautions, including but not limiting:
* Operating by appointment only
*Extending each service's time to ensure proper sanitation before and after.
*Limiting the number of guests allowed inside to maximize social distancing. Only guests with appointments will get to enter the store. Our team is still very small, so social distancing is guaranteed during your services.
*Serving only clients with masks upon entering the premise. When a client refuses to wear a mask, we refuse to serve and will charge the fees of the scheduled appointments.
*Wiping down all possible contact pointes after every interaction.
*Providing masks and gloves to our employees.
* Installing sneeze guards between clients and nail artists.
* Providing hand sanitizers to all guests and team members. Please sanitize your hands right after entering and before leaving the store.
* Running our up-to-date ventilation system at all time.
* Doing a daily symptom assessment with every team member before each shift. If an artist has any symptoms, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment/s before the service time. If you have any Covid 19 symptom, we reserve the right to not serve you or allow to enter the premise. When you are unwell, please stay home and help keep us all safe.
For Nail Art Services, it is important to already choose the style before staring the service/s. When we exceed the designated service time, an extra fee will be charged per minute.
Thank you all for understanding our protocols during this new normalcy.
Stay safe and healthy. See you soon!